Salam people...
Yeppi!!!! The school holiday is here again! It will be a 2 weeks break for all teachers and students all over Malaysia. But it is not going to be a enjoyable holiday for me because I'll be at school on the 1st week. Teachers need to carry out tuition classes for the Form 3 and Form 5 students.
Well, my friends and I will have our classes on this Saturday. We'll going to carry out our classes from 8.00 am till 1.00 pm. I can imagine that there will be only 50% - 30% participation from the students. Hihihihihi.. that's what happen every school holidays.
So, Happy Holiday to all teachers and students out there! Do take care of yourself during this holiday.
Yeppi!!!! The school holiday is here again! It will be a 2 weeks break for all teachers and students all over Malaysia. But it is not going to be a enjoyable holiday for me because I'll be at school on the 1st week. Teachers need to carry out tuition classes for the Form 3 and Form 5 students.
Well, my friends and I will have our classes on this Saturday. We'll going to carry out our classes from 8.00 am till 1.00 pm. I can imagine that there will be only 50% - 30% participation from the students. Hihihihihi.. that's what happen every school holidays.
So, Happy Holiday to all teachers and students out there! Do take care of yourself during this holiday.


kak teh.. huhuhuhhu.. if xde aral melintang.. i-allah i'll b.. @ PSP for 3 weeks.. start 15 of june...